Our Objectives and Annual Plans
To view information about our plans and priorities click on the links below:Operational Plan 2014-16
5 Year Strategic Plan 2014-19
Operational 2014-15 and Strategic Plan 2014-19 Summary
Annual Plan 2013-2014
Summary of Annual Plan 2013-2014
East London NHS Foundation Trust provides mental health and community services.
It is our vision to deliver the highest quality mental health and community care to our local communities. The Trust's values are at the heart of everything we do and underpin our vision.
Our values are:
- We care
- We respect
- We are inclusive
Our main priorities in delivering our vision and values are:
- To improve service user satisfaction
- To improve staff satisfaction
- To maintain financial viability
The Operational Plan and 5 Year Strategy
All NHS foundation trusts are required to have an operational plan that sets out what they aim to achieve over a two year period. Our current operational plan was approved in April 2014 and is based on our vision, our values and the needs of our local communities.
We are using our Quality Improvement Programme to help us deliver our Operational Plan 2014-19 and to support us to meet some of the local and national challenges that face the NHS. The plan covers the following key areas:
- Developing clinical pathways to deliver the highest quality care we can for our patients
- Identifying ways we can meet the financial challenge to find savings (£8.8m in 2014-15 and £9.3m in 2015-16) and continue to deliver high quality clinical services
- Maintaining a risk rating of 4 (on a scale of 1-4 under the Risk Assessment Framework) with Monitor, our regulator
The Operational Plan is in line with the Trust's 5 Year Strategy developed in June 2014. In order to deliver both the plan and the longer term strategy we realise we must continue to develop effective partnerships with patients, carers, staff, Governors, members, commissioners, local health economy partners, the third sector and our wider communities.
The Trust is proud to provide services to one of the most diverse populations in the country and to have the most diverse NHS workforce in England. Understanding and valuing diversity and tackling inequality underpins both our operational plan and our strategy.
To view our estates strategy, click on the link below:
Estates Strategy 2013-18