Working Together Groups give service users and carers an opportunity to share and discuss the issues that matter to them.
Each borough has a local Working Together Group, which are run by the People Participation Leads. These provide a forum to highlight, discuss and resolve local problems and issues. Some of the local Working Together Groups have regular staff members, while others invite different professionals depending on the issues under discussion.
We also have a Trustwide Working Together Group, which connects elected service user and carer representatives from each of the local working together groups with the entire People Participation team (and other members of staff, by invitation). This group meets every 2 months to share the progress made by the local groups and to discuss any Trustwide issues that may have arisen.
For more information on Working Together Groups and other activities* in your area, contact your local People Participation Lead:
For City and Hackney services – Zaffran Jami – Zaffran.Jami@elft.nhs.uk - 02085108630
• For Tower Hamlet Services – Suzanne Goulding – Suzanne.Goulding@elft.nhs.uk – 02081215660
• For Newham Mental Health services – Leigh Bell – Leigh.Bell@elft.nhs.uk - 07960880002
• For Newham Community Services – John Kauzeni – John.Kauzeni@elft.nhs.uk – 07939931650
• For Older Peoples Services (MHCOP) – Helena Maine – Helena.Maine@elft.nhs.uk – 07944441352
• For Forensic Services – Sophie Akehurst – Sophie.Akehurst@elft.nhs.uk – 07908194553
• For Central Bedfordshire – William Fitzpatrick – William.Fitzpatrick@elft.nhs.uk – 01582709012
• For Bedford – Kamila Naseova – Kamila.Naseova@elft.nhs.uk - 07768 854991
• For Luton – Jon Southam – Jon.Southam@elft.nhs.uk - 07748 336577
• For Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Alan Strachan – Alan.Strachan@elft.nhs.uk - 07769136010