Mental health professionals, patients, partner agencies and members of the public are being encouraged to give their views on how mental health crisis care can be improved for adults living in Bedfordshire.
The Trust is working with NHS Bedfordshire CCG and Central Bedfordshire Council to review how services operate and identify positive changes which could be put in place.
We would like your views on how we best support:
- Older people with mental health needs
- Working age adults with mental health needs
- Individuals with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- Individuals with autism and mental health needs
- Individuals with drug and alcohol issues with mental health needs
You can have your say through this questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/bedsccgmhcrisiscare . The questionnaire closes on Friday 25 August, 2017.
Download poster here