East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) is committed to enabling people who use our services and their carers to have a say in how the Trust is run. We know that by working together, we can make services better for all. This is where People Participation comes in.
People Participation connects service users and carers with opportunities to contribute to the development and improvement of ELFT services. We aim to support you to share your views and lived experience, and to help you learn new skills along the way. We will always champion your voice.
Participation opportunities include things like:
- attending focus groups to share your experiences and views
- joining planning meetings or workshops alongside staff to help plan, develop or review services and frameworks
- co-designing and co-delivering training for staff
- joining interview panels for the recruitment of ELFT staff
'Being involved with People Participation has been a key turning point in my mental health journey of recovery' - expert by experience from City & Hackney
Get in touch with one of the team if you would like to find out more.
- Katharine Lazenby – Senior People Participation Lead and People Participation Worker for Disordered Eating firstname.lastname@example.org / 07435 734039
- Sam Ogunkoya – People Participation Worker, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic Access – email@example.com / 07435 734040
- Heena Patel – People Participation Worker, Carers – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07825 900177
- Sinead McQuillan – People Participation Worker, Complex Emotional Needs and Trauma-Informed Care – email@example.com / 07435 734037
- Silvia Corrias – People Participation Worker, Older People – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07825 900169
- Kate Stewart – People Participation Worker, Young Adults – email@example.com / 07584 554027
Team mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org