18 bed acute adult inpatient ward for people in the south east of the borough. It offers:
• 24 hour, 365 days a year services
• Active involvement of the patient, family and carers
• Choice and autonomy, where possible
• Intensive assessment, intervention and support
• Recovery planning with patient focussed outcomes
• Sensitive approach to ethnic and cultural issues
• Share learning from the crisis
• Time-limited treatments that are responsive to patient’s needs
• To provide practical support and assistance with problems of daily living.
CMHTs, GP,s, A&E,all emergency referrals for East and South Sector
The ward has a multi-disciplinary team including mental health nurses, clinical support workers, clinical psychologists, a consultant psychiatrist and medical staff. They work in partnership with the outpatients team, care co-ordinators, social workers and GPs to support the patient through their inpatient stay.