Inpatient Ward - Adult
A 19-bed acute admissions ward for male patients between the ages of 18 and 65.
The service offers:
• Active involvement of the patient, family and carers
• Choice and autonomy, where possible
• Intensive assessment, intervention and support
• Recovery planning with patient focussed outcomes
• Sensitive approach to ethnic and cultural issues
• Share learning from the crisis
• Time-limited treatments that are responsive to patient’s needs
• To provide practical support and assistance with problems of daily living.
Please note the Tower Hamlets Centre for Mental Health is a smoke free site.