Individuals can refer themselves. Just come to the ground floor of Beaumont House and speak to our Reception staff. We operate a drop-in arrangement.
Reset has a hub at Beaumont House on the Mile End Hospital site. Just telephone to make an appointment or call in. We have an open door every day for drop-ins.
We also have a presence in 14 GP surgeries and clinics in university’s, adult mental health services, sexual health services, health clinics and community centres. Ask your GP or health worker for information or to make a referral.
Blood borne infections and illness
Reactions and symptoms associated with drug or alcohol use
Support offered includes:
- advice and information for substance users (drug & alcohol) and concerned others
- substitute medication for heroin addiction
- community alcohol detoxification
- key work and group work
- nurse appointments for healthcare assessments
- female only provision
- testing for HIV, hepatitis B, C and immunisation;
- access to needle exchange
- assessment for accessing inpatient detoxification and residential rehabilitation services;
- whole family interventions
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence and onward referral to further support services.
Clients will have access to a wide range of additional support including support and advice on how to access education, training and employment (ETE), benefits, day programmes and aftercare.
The service also supports users with complex drug or alcohol related needs. These complex needs may
be due to: physical health issues, mental health issues, using a number of drugs including alcohol in a chaotic way and pregnancy.
Reset is a multidisciplinary team made up of nursing staff, medical staff and specialist workers.
The service is provided with Blenheim, a charity with expertise in substance misuse.
See the Blenheim website here
And with Providence Row, a charity with expertise in challenging homelessness.
See the Providence Row website here
Reset is an integrated service which means that a wide range of treatment and support services are available in one service.