This service is for patients who are housebound and unable to attend a community phlebotomy clinic due to their physical or medical condition or illness, and who require a home visit by their GP.
Referrals can be made through the following health professionals.
· Acute speciality services e.g. anticoagulation
· Rapid Response team
· Macmillan team
· Community nursing team
· Non-acute specialty services
· Residential and nursing homes
· Mental health services
Exclusions from service
· Patient under 18 years of age
· Referral Card incomplete or completed illegibly (all components of referral card to be completed)
· Patient is not registered with practice in BCCG
· Does not meet housebound/domiciliary criteria