The satisfaction of knowing you've played a central part in helping an individual to get better, to successfully manage a long term condition or to have supported them in getting their life back on track is rewarding in itself.
But there are plenty of other benefits that come with joining a progressive, award-winning Trust such as ELFT. In brief these include:
- Annual leave allowance – 27 days plus bank holidays, rising to 29 days after five years and 33 after 10 years’ service
- Generous pension scheme
- Numerous training and development opportunities
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual season ticket loans
- Childcare voucher scheme and holiday play schemes
- Subsidised nursery places
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health and well-being sessions/workshops such as massage sessions, Pilates courses, etc.
- Welcome Back Packs for maternity/paternity returnees
- Range of discount schemes from leading high street retailers, financial, legal and travel providers.
Click here for more information on staff benefits