East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) is committed to enabling people who use our services and their carers to have a say in how the Trust is run. We know that by working together, we can make services better for all. This is where People Participation comes in.
People Participation connects service users and carers with opportunities to contribute to the development and improvement of ELFT services. We aim to support you to share your views and lived experience, and to help you learn new skills along the way. We will always champion your voice.
Participation opportunities include things like:
- attending focus groups to share your experiences and views
- joining planning meetings or workshops alongside staff to help plan, develop or review services and frameworks
- co-designing and co-delivering training for staff
- joining interview panels for the recruitment of ELFT staff
'Being involved with People Participation has been a key turning point in my mental health journey of recovery' - expert by experience from City & Hackney
Get in touch with one of the team if you would like to find out more.
- Kate Stewart – Senior People Participation Lead – email@example.com / 07584 554 027
- Sam Ogunkoya – People Participation Worker, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic Access – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heena Patel – People Participation Worker, Carers – email@example.com
- Yasmin Navsa – People Participation Worker, Complex Emotional Needs and People Participation Worker, Young Adults – Yasmin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Corrias – People Participation Worker, Older People – email@example.com
- Sarah Mann - People Participation Worker, Disordered Eating – Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Ali – People Participation Worker, Community Rehab Pathway – email@example.com
Team mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org