- We provide a wide range of mental health, community, primary care and inpatient services to children, young people, adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to the City of London, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Bedfordshire and Luton
- We are the community health services provider in Newham, Tower Hamlets and Bedfordshire
- We run Talking Therapy services in the London Boroughs of Newham, Tower Hamlets and in the county of Bedfordshire
- We run forensic services for the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest.
- We run Path 2 Recovery (P2R) drug and alcohol support services in Bedfordshire
- Our specialist Mother and Baby Unit based in Hackney receives psychiatric referrals from London and the South East
- The Trust operates from over 120 community and inpatient sites and has 900 general and specialist inpatient beds.
- We employ over 6500 permanent staff.
- The Trust's annual income just under £640 million.
(Updated September 2023)