- We provide a wide range of mental health, community, primary care and inpatient services to children, young people, adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to the City of London, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Bedfordshire and Luton
- We are the community health services provider in Newham, Tower Hamlets and Bedfordshire
- We run psychological therapy services in the London Boroughs of Newham, Tower Hamlets and Bedfordshire
- We run forensic services for the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest, and some specialist mental health services in North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
- We run Path 2 Recovery (P2R) drug and alcohol support services in Bedfordshire
- Our specialist Mother and Baby Unit based in Hackney receives psychiatric referrals from London and the South East
- Our services operate from 100 community and inpatient sites and we have over 735 general and specialist inpatient beds
- The Trust's annual income for 19/20 is £467m. For Mental Health, £330m and for Community Health - £100m.