Our face-to-face courses and workshops are being held on a limited basis due to the Coronavirus emergency but we are providing free online courses and workshops which are easy to access via Zoom.
Our most up-to-date prospectus is available on this page to download under the title information leaflets. To enrol on any of these workshops please follow this link here;
Bedfordshire and Luton Recovery college (mindrecoverynet.org.uk)
Once you have enrolled, you will receive joining information for the chosen workshops via email or text message on your phone. You do not need an email address to access a Zoom workshop, just joining information to the workshop(s). You can access workshops on Zoom via a phone, laptop or tablet.
Should you experience any difficulties with the online enrolment or downloading the prospectus please contact us via phone or email on the contact information below.
Telephone: 01234 263621 (Bedford) 01582 708917 (Luton)
Should you find it difficult to complete the form please do contact us and let us know you need help with the form.
The Recovery College team
Bedfordshire and Luton Recovery College is part of the Bedfordshire Mental Health Academy which is a formal partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) and the University of Bedfordshire.
The college is open to any adults who live or work in Bedfordshire and Luton.
Our courses and workshops focus on mental health wellbeing and recovery. They are delivered by people with lived experience and professional experience.
We promote a positive student experience based on the principles of recovery and the values of the University of Bedfordshire and East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- The University of Bedfordshire strives to offer transformational educational change for people’s lives
- East London Foundation Trust key values are: We Care, We Respect, We are Inclusive
All of our courses and workshops are FREE of CHARGE
- Courses are open to people age 18 and over who live or work in Bedfordshire and Luton
- People living with mental health problems, their carers , family and friends
- Colleagues from ELFT, Local authorities and local partner organisations
Our courses and workshops
- Are facilitated by people with lived experience, professionals from ELFT and The University of Bedfordshire along with a range of partner organisations such as, Mind BLMK, Jobs HuB Bedford, DWP, Live Well Luton.
- Timetable of courses are published 4 times per year.
Recovery college workshops and courses are delivered at various accessible, community based venues across Bedford, Central Bedfordshire and Luton.
How to enrol
Enrolment is easy – simply email or telephone us to enrol on a course or workshop. Places are filled on a first come basis. All will be asked to complete a student enrolment form attached so that we have your details to keep you updated about courses and workshops.
Telephone 01234 263621 (Bedford) / 01582 708917 (Luton)