Bedfordshire and Luton Employment Service
Our team supports people who are open to one of our adult community mental health teams including people seeing a psychiatrist as an outpatient.
If you want to work full or part-time we offer one-to-one support to help you achieve your employment goals.
We work with you to find suitable employment using the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model.
- 1-1 personalised service to assist you in gaining employment
- Support to overcome barriers to employment
- Job search focus on the work that you want to do
- Benefits information
- Help with CVs, job applications and covering letters
- Support with interviews
- Contacting employers on your behalf
- In-work support
This service is available across all mental health teams in Bedford, Luton and Central Bedfordshire, including the early intervention in psychosis team.
Speak to your mental health professional for a referral.