Bedfordshire and Luton Employment Service
Our team of employment specialists support people who are open to one of our adult community mental health teams including people seeing a psychiatrist as an outpatient.
If you want to work full or part-time we offer one-to-one support to help you achieve your employment goals.
We work with you to find suitable employment using the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model.
- 1-1 personalised service to assist you in gaining employment
- Support to overcome barriers to employment
- Job search focus on the work that you want to do
- Benefits information
- Help with CVs, job applications and covering letters
- Support with interviews
- Contacting employers on your behalf
- In-work support
This service is available across all mental health teams in Bedford, Luton and Central Bedfordshire, including the early intervention in psychosis team.
Speak to your care co-ordinator for a referral.