Brick Lane Ward
We are a 19-bed acute admissions ward for patients aged between 18 and 65.
The service offers:
- 24 hour, 365 days a year services
- Active involvement of the patient, family, and carers
- Choice and autonomy, where possible
- Intensive assessment, intervention, and support
- Recovery planning with patient-focussed outcomes
- Sensitive approach to ethnic and cultural issues
- Share learning from the crisis
- Time-limited treatments that are responsive to patient’s needs
- To provide practical support and assistance with problems of daily living.
Please note the Tower Hamlets Centre for Mental Health is a smoke-free site.
The Tower Hamlets Centre for Mental Health, Bancroft Road