Conolly Ward is an 18 bedded acute admission ward that provides in-patient psychiatric assessment and treatment for female adult residents of City & Hackney.
The service offers:
- 24 hour, 365 days a year services
- Active involvement of the patient, family and carers
- Choice and autonomy, where possible
- Intensive assessment, intervention and support
- Recovery planning with patient-focussed outcomes
- A sensitive approach to ethnic and cultural issues
- Share learning from the crisis
- Time-limited treatments that are responsive to patient’s needs
- To provide practical support and assistance with problems of daily living.
The ward has a multi-disciplinary team including mental health nurses, clinical support workers, clinical psychologists, a consultant psychiatrist and medical staff. They work in partnership with the outpatient's team, care coordinators, social workers and GPs to support the patient through their inpatient stay.
Please note that the City and Hackney Centre for Mental Health is now a smoke-free site
City & Hackney Centre for Mental Health