Face-to-face sessions have resumed post-lockdown and we offer an out of normal business hours warm welcome and caring approach for anyone who:
- Would like advice or support from NHS qualified mental health staff as part of their recovery
- Wants support if they are close to or experiencing a mental health crisis
- May be feeling lonely or isolated
- Would like advice relating to caring for a loved one with a mental health condition
- Need help with practical issues like applying for benefits
- Need signposting to a range of other services in Bedfordshire
- Would like to join in some of our activities – such as our gardening group or our monthly quiz nights.
If you are in need of urgent mental health support outside of our opening times please contact your local CMHT duty number or 111 option 2.
Please do not call us during times when we are not open and do not leave a message.