The service offers:
- Active involvement of the patient, family, and carers
- Choice and autonomy, where possible
- Intensive assessment, intervention, and support
- Recovery planning with patient-focussed outcomes
- A sensitive approach to ethnic and cultural issues
- Share learning from the crisis
- Time-limited treatments that are responsive to patient’s needs
- To provide practical support and assistance with problems of daily living.
Please note that the City and Hackney Centre for Mental Health is now a smoke-free site.