The crisis pathway has expanded and developed over the last 2 years with significant investment in line with the Long Term Plan. This includes a 24/7 crisis line and home treatment, self-referral options for service users, and older adult crisis services, as well as crisis cafes, run in partnership with BLMKMIND.
The pathway was highly commended in the Positive Practice in Mental Health awards in 2021 for its work in developing the pathway.
- Specialty Doctor in Perinatal
- Speciality Doctor in CRHT Bedford
- Speciality Doctor in Liaison Psychiatry
- Consultant in Perinatal Psychiatry
- Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry
For an informal chat, candidates can contact Dr. Angharad Ruttley, Acting Medical Director and Clinical Director for Crisis Care Services through her E.A Marlyn.Dias@nhs.net.