Council of Governors Meetings
Council of Governors Meetings
Council of Governor meetings are open to all staff and the public.
Subject to future guidance on fighting the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) protecting our service users, patients and staff, as of March 2023 we are planning to revert to face-to-face meetings (with the exception of the annual Council meeting in January).
All papers will continue to be published to the website prior to the meeting date and members of the public are invited to submit questions to the meeting in line with the Trust’s normal process by emailing email@example.com
Please note that dates and times may be subject to change, so please check back regularly for updates.
Click here to view Council of Governors Meeting papers (please contact the Governors and Members Office for papers older than three years)
|9 March 2023||5-7pm|
|11 May 2023||5-7pm|
|13 July 2023||5-7pm|
|14 September 2023||5-7pm|
|9 November 2023||5-7pm|
|18 January 2024||5-7pm|
|14 March 2024||5-7pm|
|9 May 2024||5-7pm|
Registering for Attendance
Members wishing to attend a Council of Governor Meeting should contact the Governors and Member Office: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
By taking part as a member of the public in the meeting, you are agreeing that you will not record in either video or audio format the Meeting in whole or part.
In keeping with ELFT’s values, we ask all participants to respect the Chair and the speakers at the meeting; to listen with interest and an open mind, and to express disagreement with care and respect.
Other considerations for virtual attendance:
- Please log on ten minutes before the start of the meeting if possible to ensure a good connection
- Please keep your microphone on the ‘mute’ setting during the meeting
- Please use the chat function for queries or comments; the chat function will be monitored and the chair will be made aware of comments and queries
- The meeting moderators may switch off your video feed to reduce bandwidth. You will still be able to see all active participants
- Where possible, please submit any queries you may have in advance of the meeting. Queries raised at the meeting will be responded to wherever possible in writing within ten days (please let us have your email address for a response)
- There may be periods of group work in breakout rooms. It will not be possible for members of the public to join these; however, if you simply remain online, you will notice the meeting resuming afterward
- If you are experiencing technical issues, please feel free to leave the meeting and rejoin.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this prior to the meeting, please email email@example.com
For the best experience, we would recommend downloading the Zoom client at https://zoom.us/download. For more information on Zoom please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806-Frequently-asked-questions