This service is funded by Macmillan Cancer Support as part of an 18-month pilot set up by the Tower Hamlets Macmillan Local Authority Partnership Programme (THMLAPP).
The Macmillan Cancer Care Navigators will:
- Have personalised conversations to assess people’s holistic needs
- Co-produce a care plan, coordinating with other professionals in the team around the person
- Ensure that people access the information and support they require, especially in the community.
They will support people with cancer who are:
- 18 years and over
- Residents of Tower Hamlets
- Living with very complex health and social needs
- Vulnerable and isolated
- In need of proactive ongoing support close to home.
For more information please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0300 033 5000