Further Service Information
The service offers high-quality, evidence-based assessment and treatment for children, young people and their families. It is staffed by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of:
- Dietician: Offers advice about food choices and lifestyle
- Consultant Psychiatrist: A senior doctor who has overall responsibility for your care
- Therapists: Talk to you to help make sense of your difficulties and develop positive skills
- Family Therapists: Offers your family a supportive space to talk about their experience
- Paediatrician: A type of doctor who specialises in the health and wellbeing of young people.