The TACK research team is made up of psychiatrists, researchers, psychologists, and researchers from across the UK.
But the core team that deal with the day-to-day management of the project is based at the Unit for Social and Community Psychiatry (a joint venture between East London NHS Foundation Trust and QMUL).
- The Chief Investigator of TACK is Dr Victoria Bird, a Professor at the Unit of Social & Community Psychiatry, Queen Mary University of London.
- The co-Chief Investigator is Prof. Stefan Priebe, head of the Unit of Social & Community Psychiatry, Queen Mary University of London.
- The Programme Manager is Dr Philip McNamee and the two research assistants are Lauren Jerome and Aleksandra Matanov.
The co-applicants on TACK helped to formalise the original research idea and provide guidance and support for the ongoing project.
- Prof. Jonathan Warren (East London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Dr Susan Collinson
- Dr Andrew Molodynski (Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust)
- Dr Raj Choudhury (2gether NHS Foundation Trust)
- Mrs Sally Kerry (Pragmatic Clinical Trials Unit, Queen Mary University London)
- Prof. Anita Patel (Pragmatic Clinical Trials Unit, Queen Mary University London)
- Prof. John Geddes (Oxford University)
- Prof. Rosemarie McCabe (University of Exeter)
- Prof. Stephen Pilling (UCL)
- Prof. Tim Kendall
More information on all of the researchers working on TACK can be found on the Research Sites pages.