24/7 Emergency crisis care
The coronavirus pandemic is placing extra mental health strain on mums to be, new mums and their families. We have fully trained professionals to support you with any mental health concern you may have.
We have mental health professionals available in three A&E hospital departments in east London every day from 9am - 9pm, seven days a week. Outside of these hours professional staff will still be available to speak to on site also. Addresses are below.
24/7 Emergency mental health crisis care is available by calling the following numbers. All numbers are free to call, you won't be charged:
- If you live in Bedfordshire call NHS 111& ask for 'Option 2'
- If you live in City & Hackney call 0800 073 0006
- If you live in Luton call NHS 111 & ask for 'Option 2'
- If you live in Newham call 0800 073 0066
- If you live in Tower Hamlets call 0800 073 0003
Help is also available at the following Accident & Emergency (A&E) departments if you need medical treatment or are struggling to keep yourself safe in the present moment: