Requesting Information under the FOI Act
The Freedom of Information Act (FOI) allows anyone to request details of the information we hold and, if available, to have access to it. To submit an online FOI request please fill out our Freedom of Information Form.
The ELFT Freedom of Information team can also be contacted by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOI Disclosure Log: To view requests submitted to the Trust and the Trust's responses click on the expandable boxes below where the FOI Requests are separated by year.
Searching for Information
You can use the Search function on the upper left-hand side of the website homepage to locate the area you are interested in. This will give you one or more of the following:
- The required information
- Options to view/download the most commonly requested documents
- A contact name - if you have any queries or need to obtain copies
Data Protection Impact Assessments
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) to be completed when the processing of personal data is considered to be a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
- 2023 Data Protection Impact Assessments
- 2022 Data Protection Impact Assessments
- 2021 Data Protection Impact Assessments
- 2020 Data Protection Impact Assessments
- 2019 Data Protection Impact Assessments